I am Abhijit Kiran Valluri, a graduate student at the University of Maryland, College Park. I am from Hyderabad, India. I did my undergrad at the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.Read More
More Content coming soon!
This website is currently under construction. I will add more content as soon as possible. For now, you can see my online resume.
Excepturi sint occaecati
Cupiditate noprovident similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores.
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
- Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum
- Necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae
- Gon recusandae taque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus
- Aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur
- Aut perferendis doloribus asperiores eveniet et voluptates repudiandae
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem
Developing a Receiver Design Decision Tree for Different MIMO Scenarios in the Absence of Transmit Channel State InformationDetails
Investigated Delay Tolerant Networks (DTNs), to develop analytical models for modeling the Epidemic Routing protocol. Concluded that analytical modeling is intractable.
Rate Control Protocol (RCP)
- Analyzed the stability, rate of convergence and performance of communication systems using control theoretical concepts, by modeling the system by linear delay differential equations.
- Investigated congestion control in Internet from a control theoretical perspective: understanding the impact of buffer size and Active Queue Management algorithms on stability and congestion in the network.
Check the Techincal_Docs page for relevant links and reports.
Bachelor's (B.Tech, IITM)
- A. K. Valluri, A. Krishna, G. Raina; "Some Equilibrium Properties of a Rate Control Protocol," unpublished, May 2011.
Abhijit Kiran ValluriHyattsville, MD
abhijit [at] umd [dot] eduNOSPAM
Note: Must enter a name, valid email and message to send an email.
I am Abhijit Kiran Valluri, a graduate student at the University of Maryland, College Park. I did my undergrad at the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
I am from Hyderabad, India. I speak Telugu as my native language, and love to eat Indian chaat and other savory dishes back home!
Despite the fact that a majority of Indians are passionate about the sport 'Cricket', I've stopped following that sometime ago. I used to follow Formula One religiously, but of late I don't see that often either.
I am usually preoccupied by the ever-growing list of electronic gadgets I seem to collect, and with comedy shows on NetFlix, YouTube, etc. I recently started learning Android programming.
What I do
Apart from banging my head over my desk, I also manage to go to the gym, eat healthy and participate in fun activities.
In 2013-14, being the President of ECEGSA, I got to be in many more social activities, and also organize such events. It is quite a lot of work, but ultimately totally worthwhile!
I am also the webmaster of ECEGSA, since 2012, and made the new website from scratch, using "Joomla!", and continue to improve it regularly, with feedback from the department.
Furhtermore, I wasw involved in the Graduate Assistant Advisory Committee, which meets with the administration of the University to raise the issues and concerns of our fellow grad assistants around campus.
The GAAC aims to reach out to the grad assistants, communicate with them and learn key issues faced by students. Then, via the "meet and confer" process with the administration, we hope to make significant impact in the policy making at UMD.
Previous News & Events06oct'13
New personal Website!
This personal website went live today!04oct'13
ECEGSA Fall BBQ '13
I helped organize the annual ECEGSA BBQ with the board members. We all grilled outside, in the hot weather! :)
Design of receivers for MIMO-OFDM in the absence of accurate channel state information at both Tx and Rx
Implemented a blind equalizer for a 2x2 MIMO OFDM in a simulator using Blind Source Separation and equalization methods.
- Surveyed established methods of Blind equalization in wireless communication systems. Identified several potential techniques in application for 4th generation wireless systems such as LTE. Implemented MCMA/AMA algorithm for a 2x2 MIMO-OFDM system in MATLAB. Compared performance with traditional non-blind equalizers. Further research is in progress.
- Examined several existent blind channel estimation methods developed for wireless communication systems. Currently testing a candidate technique and investigating its performance benefits over traditional approaches and the MCMA/AMA approach devised.
Prof. Mark Shayman, Prof. Richard La, Prof. Bobby Bhattacharjee, Vaibhav Singh, Abhijit Kiran Valluri, Mathew Lentz
Website Under Construction
This website is currently under construction. Please check back later! For now, you can see my online resume.