|Lecture (KEB 1200):||MW 5:00pm - 6:15pm. P. S. Krishnaprasad|
|Office Hours (AVW 2233):||M 6:30-8:00 pm; Tu 5:15-8:00 pm.|
|Office Hours for Mr. Zhenyu LIN||W 3:00-4:00 (AVW 1143); Th 5:00-6:30 (AVW 1301)|
Special Announcements - most recent at the top
(18) The FINAL EXAM is on Saturday December 17, 4:00 - 6:00 pm, in the regular classroom.
(17) Homework Set 9 is posted. I am also planning to run an extra class on Wednesday, November 30 (beginning at 6:30 pm, conducted by the teaching assistant, on MATLAB for transfer functions)
(16) On Monday November 21 there will be a double class (to make up for class to be missed on Wednesday November 23).
On Monday November 28 there will be a double class (to make up for class to be missed on Monday December 12).
(15) Small edit to Problem Set 8 - Example 7.8 where it read before Exercise 7.8
(14) Problem Set 8 posted (due back Monday Nov 21). On Monday Nov 14, the class will be taught by Professor ANDRE TITS. I am out due to medical appointments on Monday Nov 14 and Tuesday Nov 15. There will be no office hours on those days. I shall make available some office hours later in the week (time to be determined).
(13) Wednesday Nov 2 - Mr. Halder will discuss problems in class related to HW 7. No office hours for PSK on Tuesday Nov 1. There will be special office hours for PSK on Friday Nov 4, 2:00 - 5:00 pm.
(12) Problem Set 7 posted
(11) Mid-Term Examination II is moved to Wednesday November 9
(10) CLASS ROOM for Monday October 24 is room 2117 in CSI building
(9) Problem Set 6 posted; for exam on Nov 2 you should be well-prepared with Chapters 5, 6, and 7 (state feedback); if feasible I shall try to cover output feedback (chapter 8) as well, in the time available before Midterm 2.
(8) Problem Set 5 posted
(7) Problem Set 4 posted
(6) Lecture 3 updated
(5) Lecture 3 posted (first installment)
(4) Lecture 1 continuation, and Lecture 2 uploaded. Problem Set 3 uploaded.
(3) Problem Set 2 uploaded.
(2) Basic physics resource (for models and much more) Feynman Lectures.
(1) Lecture 1 uploaded; Problem Set 1 uploaded.
Student-oriented resource Course-related Policies: University Website
Weekly Lecture Notes by P. S. Krishnaprasad
Lecture 3 updated
Survey Lecture on Linear Systems and notes for a graduate course ENEE660 System Theory
Main page for Feedback Systems: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers - Karl J. Åström and Richard M. Murray scroll further to see PDF chapters of Second Edition (2015)
Homework solutions are sent by email