1. Pak S. Cho, Julius Goldhar, and Chi H. Lee, "Electrical Pulse Compression using Photoconductive Zinc Selenide Opening Switches," IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 642-644, May, 1994.
2. Pak S. Cho, P.-T. Ho, Julius Goldhar, and Chi H. Lee, "Photoconductivity in ZnSe Under High Electric Fields," IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics, vol.30, no. 6, pp. 1489-1497, June, 1994.
3. Pak S. Cho, Y. F. Cui, Julius Goldhar, and Chi H. Lee, "Nonlinear Optical Transmission Induced by Large Transient Electric Field Enhancements in Photo-conductive Zinc Selenide Switches," IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol.41, no. 9, pp. 1529-1534, September, 1994.
4. Stephen E. Saddow, Pak S. Cho, Julius Goldhar, Phillip Neudeck, and Chi H. Lee,"Subnanosecond Photovoltaic Response in 6H-SiC," Applied Physics Letters, vol.65, no. 26, pp. 3359-3361, December 26, 1994.
5. Pak S. Cho, Stephen E. Saddow, Julius Goldhar, Phillip Neudeck, and Chi H. Lee, "Photoconductive and Photovoltaic High Dark-Resistivity 6H-SiC Devices," Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 77, No. 4, pp. 1591-1599, Feburary 1995.
6. L. Yan, Y.Q. Liu, and Chi H. Lee, "Pulse temporal and spatial chirping by a bulk Kerr medium in a regenerative amplifier," IEEE J. Quantum Electron. vol.30, 2194, Sept., 1994.
7. Y. S. Lai, E. E. Funk, W. L. Cao, Chi H. Lee, Zhi-Yaun Sben, Philip Pang, Dennis J. Kountz, and William Holstein, "Ultra-wideband pulse generation and radiation using a high Tc superconductor opening switch," Applied Physics Letters, Vol.65, pp. 104S1050, 1994.
8. Y.S. Lai, Y.Q. Liu, W.L. Cao, Chi H. Lee, Z.Y. Shen, P. Pang, D.J. Kountz and W.L. Holstein, "Picosecond Optical Response of Tl2Ba2CaO2 and TE0.5PbO.5Sr2 (Ca0.sMo.2)Cu2)7 High Tc Superconductor Films," Appl. Phys. Lett. Vol. 66,No. 9, pp. 1135-1137, Feb. 1995.
9. Y.S. Lai, W.L. Cao, E.E. Funk, Chi H. Lee, S.N. Mao, X.X. Xi and T. Venkatesan, "500 Hz Picosecond Inductive Energy Storage Pulsed Power System Using a High Tc Superconductive Opening Switch," IEEE Photonics Tech. Lett., Vol. 6, No.10, pp. 1255-1257, Oct. 1994.
10. V. Bhanthumnavin and Chi H. Lee, "Optical Second Harmonic Generation at Total Reflection in a Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate Crystal," Phys. Rev. A.,Vol. 50, No. 3, pp. 257g2586, Sept. 1994.
11. V. Bhanthumnavin and Chi H. Lee, ~Optical Second Harmonic Generation of Oblique Incident Light in Transmission in Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate Crystal," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 75, No. 7., pp. 3294-3301, April 1994.
12. D.L. Butler, G.L. Burdgee and Chi H. Lee, "Theory of and Experiment with the Electro-Optic Effect in Internal Reflection Near the Critical Angle," J. Opt. Soc. Am. B, Vol. 11, No. 5, pp. 840-852, May 1994.