December 10-12, 2003
Holiday Inn Georgetown
2101 Wisconsin Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20007
|2003 International Semiconductor Device Research Symposium
Registration fee is $325 for early registration and $375 for late registration. This fee includes the reception on Wednesday night and the banquet on Thursday evening.
For students attending the conference, the registration fee is $150 for early registration and $175 for late registration. This fee does not include admission to the banquet on Thursday night; banquet tickets will cost $50.
Early registration deadline: November 6, 2003
Three easy ways to register:
- Online: You may now register for ISDRS using our secure online registration service. You must pay by credit card when registering online.
- Fax: Print out the ISDRS registration form (PDF format). Fax the completed form, with your credit card information to 301-314-6693. To register by fax, you must pay with a credit card.
- Mail: Print out the ISDRS registration form (PDF format). Mail the completed form, with your credit card information, check, money order, or purchase order to:
Conferences and Visitor Services - ISDRS 2003
University of Maryland
0101 Annapolis Hall
College Park, MD 20742
Note: You must pay at the time of registration. To avoid paying twice, please use only one of the above registration methods.
- Cancellations received on or before November 6, 2003 are fully refundable, less a $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations received between November 7th and November 30th will be charged a $100 processing fee.
- No refunds after December 1, 2003.
- Substitutions allowed at any time provided Conferences and Visitor Services is notified in writing.
- All cancellations must be in writing.