MathWorks Virtual Panel Discussion
Join MathWorks for an insightful session on "How to Leverage Your Engineering Degree at a Software Company." Hear directly from our Engineering Development Group (EDG) members and alumni who have successfully used their engineering expertise into thriving careers at a software company.
What to Expect:
• Real Stories: Learn how our EDG members and alumni navigated using their engineering skills in school to putting then into practice at a software company.
• Interactive Session: Engage with current MathWorkers in a dynamic discussion about career growth and opportunities.
• Supportive Environment: Experience our culture that promotes innovation, collaboration, continuous learning, and fun.
• Live Q&A: Have your questions addressed directly by professionals who've been in your shoes.
• Networking Opportunities: Connect with MathWorks employees and learn about potential career paths and opportunities within the company.
Ready to Explore Your Potential?
Don't miss this unique opportunity to gain insights and advice from those who've successfully leveraged their engineering degrees at MathWorks.
Virtual Link to event: