Advancing Your Research Career through Technology Commercialization Activities
Ever wonder if you are overlooking opportunities to advance your research career?
This webinar is for those who dedicated their career to research in academia or government. Please join John Fraser, a seasoned academic technology transfer professional, as he relates how during his 40 year career he assisted researchers to advance their own careers. Here is how researchers benefitted from participating in technology transfer process:
· accessed new research funding
· collaborated with the private sector
· helped bring their inventions to the marketplace
· started new spinoff companies
· helped increase their own reputations and that of their institution
· engaged with real societal problems
This workshop is presented by Mr. John Fraser who created/founded four academic Technology Transfer Offices – two in Canada, two in the USA. He negotiated 250+ commercial relationships and was a midwife to 40+ spinoff companies.