Master's in Telecommunications Program
Alejandra Mercado received her Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, her M.S. in Electrical Engineering, her B.S. in Electrical Engineering, and her B.S. in Mathematics, all from the University of Maryland at College Park. She has worked both in academia and industry, and you may see a detailed listing of her professional experience here.
She is Associate Director for Curriculum Management in the Master's in Telecommunications Program at the University of Maryland, which is a program designed to provide students with the professional skills needed to advance a successful career in telecommunications.
- Wireless OFDM Systems (ENTS 759B at UMCP),
- Intelligent Wireless Technologies: Communications principles for adaptive intelligent systems (ENTS659M at UMCP),
- Signal and System Theory (ENEE 322 at UMCP),
- Digital Communications (ENTS 622 at UMCP),
- Short Range Wireless Systems (ENTS 689W at UMCP),
- Introduction to Programming Concepts for Engineers (EE140 at MC),
- Intermediate Programming Concepts for Engineers (EE150 at MC),
- Introduction to Engineering Concepts (ES100 at MC),
- Physics I for non-engineers(PH203 at MC), Digital Logic Design (EE244 at MC),
- Communications Systems (ECSE 4520 at RPI),
- Estimation and Detection Theory (ECSE 6520 at RPI),
- Digital Communications (ECSE 6560 at RPI), Wireless Communications (ECSE 6961 at RPI),
- Fundamentals of Circuit Theory for Non-Electrical Engineering Majors (UMCP),
- Digital Signal Processing (EE425 at UMCP).